Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beads, Bangles, and Bracelets, Oh My!

Bracelets and bangles are my new favorite accessory! Shangby.com just recently added a bangle category (under jewelry) and I LOVE the colors that they have added. I may be biased because I am (almost) a University of Texas alumni but the new orange bangle from Annetta is HOT! Here are my favorite orange bracelets of the moment:
So cute! There is also an army green colored bangle that has been recently added for those who prefer more earthy tones:

As i said in my last post about Spring '08 necklace trends, big bead are IN, IN, IN. Check out this white turquoise bracelet:


I love this bracelet because it goes with everything and is super trendy. It retails for $140 in the US but you can buy it at Shangby.com for only $33!! Fabulous bracelet for an even more fabulous price!

No comments: