Monday, April 28, 2008

Mother's Day is Coming!

Mother's Day is just around the corner! I know for my friends and I, it is a holiday that is easily forgotten because of everything that is going on- classes are ending, exams are coming up, and graduation is just a few weeks away (for me yay!). Mother's Day is May 11th, less than two weeks from now. Check out Shangby.com for something special for your Moms! I got my mom some really pretty pieces myself:


She is going to LOVE the pink freshwater pearl earrings with rose quartz and the AA Long Pink pearl strand. The coral earrings and the Green freshwater pearl necklace were pieces she picked out herself. I like surprises so I got her the pink set and didn't tell her! She will be thrilled. If you like these particular pieces for your mom too here are the item number in order from left to right:
Jade and freshwater pearl necklace: Item # SHJW0110706019
Coral and gold earrings: Item # 1-Annetta20080331
Pink freshwater peal and rose quartz earrings :Item # 3-DEMI20070923-3
AA Pink freshwater pearl necklace: Item # 6-DEMI20080110

Check out our website for great Mother's day gifts! (Hint: Pink freshwater pearls are always a hit!)

No comments: