Monday, April 21, 2008

Shopping Live for the 1st Time!

I called into ShangBy to shop at a live shopping event for the first time last week! Although I have watched many events on our site, I hadn't yet called in and shopped live myself. It was such a fun experience! I shopped with Claire during our special "Healing Powers" event at Pearls by Demi.

At first I was interested in shopping for some Jade jewelry, because Jade is supposed to bring you good monetary luck (and I sure do need some of that!) but after seeing some of the amethyst collection, I decided on an amethyst necklace and bracelet. Amethyst helps to prevent insomnia, which for me would be great because sometimes it gets hard to wind down after a busy day! Claire was so helpful and I loved negotiating my final price with the seller. I even got her to come down off of the price a few dollars!

It made me very excited about ShangBy's potential as a growing company. I am very motivated to get the word out to anyone and everyone about our live shopping events. Where else can you shop in a country across the world in your pajamas without ever leaving your house? I really am thrilled to be a part of our unique company.

Please feel free to watch one of our live events if you aren't ready to call in! Check out ShangBy.com at 9pm CST to watch or call in and shop live!

No comments: